If you’re interested in below positions and meet the qualifications and experience requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com or through the application portal.
We look forward to hear from you!
- MBBS, MD (Psychiatry) from an accredited institution
- Valid medical license to practice psychiatry in the relevant jurisdiction
- 0-5 years of clinical experience in psychiatry, preferably in an inpatient or outpatient setting
- Experience with a wide range of psychiatric diagnoses and treatments, including medication management, psychotherapy, and other interventions
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited institution
- Valid state license to practice occupational therapy
- 0-1 years of clinical experience in an occupational therapy setting
- Knowledge of and experience with a variety of treatment approaches and modalities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An M.Sc in Neuropsychology or an MD degree/diploma in Neuropsychology.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in conducting neuropsychological assessments and interventions.
- A valid medical degree, completion of accredited psychiatry residency, and relevant licensing, with a specialization in child and adolescent psychiatry preferred.
- 0-2 years of clinical practice in child and adolescent psychiatry, demonstrating a strong understanding of developmental psychology and evidence-based interventions.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or related field, along with relevant certifications in behavioral therapy.
- 0-1 years of practical experience as a behavioral therapist, showcasing expertise in designing and implementing effective behavior modification strategies.
- MPhil or PhD in Psychology (RCI registered) from an accredited institution
- At least 0-2 years of clinical experience in a mental health setting, with experience in supervisory or leadership roles preferred
- Experience with evidence-based therapeutic interventions and assessment techniques, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and psychological testing
Business Development Executive
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or a closely related field is necessary, with a preference for candidates holding an MBA.
- 0-1 years of business development experience, with a preference for candidates who have prior experience in a hospital setting, for the position of Business Development Executive.
General Physician (Internal Medicine)
- Medical degree (MD or equivalent) from an accredited institution.
- Valid medical license to practice Internal Medicine in the relevant jurisdiction.
- 0-1 years of clinical experience in Internal Medicine, although more experienced candidates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong knowledge of adult medicine and expertise in diagnosing, treating, and managing a wide range of medical conditions.
- GNM or B.Sc. (Nursing) degree from a recognized institution with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.
- Must have a valid nursing license from the respective State Nursing Council.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Freshers or experienced candidates can apply for the position of staff nurse.
- Should be able to work in shifts and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Request A Consultation With Our Specialist
If you would like to request a consultation with one of our specialists, please fill out the form provided. We have a team of knowledgeable and experienced professionals who are more than happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Book an appointment with us today and take advantage of the best care available.